Friday, August 04, 2006

My Day! Yuck!!!!!

Well today is Friday the 4th and today was a bad day! I am soooo sore and tired. Very figity also. I think I am going to burn my recliner once I am not forced to live in it anymore. Let's top things off with a sinus infection. Yes, real fun!! Beating depression this time is not going very well. I have a pre-disposition for depression and I feel it coming on again despite already taking medicine. I watch my kids just tip toe around me afraid to hurt me and this makes me sad because I cannot play with them or take them in the pool seeing as this is all they want to do is swim. My husband well he is my rock but even rocks have to go back to work making this week a really tuff one being by myself and all. I am really scared that I will never be normal again! Good night all!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home