Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Feeling Better!

Hello again. I know it's been a long time but been very busy with the kids and PTA. Plus trying to get better. Yes I am feeling better with the overall everyday pain but don't kid yourself everyday is still a challenge. If I look down to long to read for example I am in pain. Forget about running to chase a kid or something that doesn't work. Sleeping most night is a challenge. I am driving now but that is hard because you have to rely completely on mirrors for get turning your neck to see behind you like most of us would do if you are backing up. I am slowing down on my med's but still make sure I have my ibuprofin and flexaril with me at all times. I am attaching some before and after pictures also. Talk you everyone soon! Steph

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home