Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Mediation - What a Joke!!!

Well it has been quite a long time since I last posted. Today I had what was supposed to be according to my attorney a good chance to finalize my lawsuit. Ha!! What a joke. Let's start by saying if you don't have your doctor deposed then don't bother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes, we had the letters from them saying yes the car accident I was in was the reason for the symptom conversion it was not legal and binding like an deposition would have been. They offered me less then they have paid their lawyers since this all started. I was so insulted. My attorney is a really nice guy but he was not prepared in my husband and my eyes!! Expenses were the reason for not yet having the deposition done yet. He says he is going to team up with someone now since our only option is court. Hopefully this guy has a lot of experience!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home